Please login or register. April 23, 2024, 01:15:16 PM

Author Topic: smfw30  (Read 18901 times)

patrickjohnwalsh

• View Profile
smfw30
« on: November 11, 2009, 12:13:58 PM »
I like this app so i downloaded it, will be very useful to me. I installed the SMFW30 and after 8 times it wont open anymore, do i need to add a code? i'm using windows xp. I tried entering the number twice but no luck, i get the registration box if i try open it now, am I missing something obvious? was working ok but then stopped and asks for registration

miro

• Administrator
  • Eternal Tinkerer
    • View Profile
    • smfw30.svetlik.be
Re: smfw30
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 10:52:51 AM »
Well SMFW30 is a shareware so it lets you to try full product 10 times and then it locks it self. If you liked the program and want to continue using it you can purchase registration code for 10 EURO and I will gladly send you registration code. This code is for all versions of SMFW30 and it does not expire. Registration includes email support as well. I am sorry that it is not clearly stated on the website but I have been quite busy with my other projects. In any case I will add link to registration today. Registration process is though described in Help of SMFW30. Just click Help button and find the section registration, there is even direct "Buy" button from PayPal to make things easy.

regards

Miro
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 10:55:10 AM by miro »

patrickjohnwalsh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 03:08:08 PM »
ok ,

I will need the link to buy the code, all I get now is the box that asks me for the registration code, no help button or anything else, no text files downloaded from http://smfw30.svetlik.be/, just this one SMFW30_Setup.exe

cheers

miro

• Administrator
  • Eternal Tinkerer
    • View Profile
    • smfw30.svetlik.be
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 09:27:20 PM »
Hi there,

just in case you did not received my email and before I will manage to update the website. Here is a link to send me the money for SMFW30 registration:

http://smfw30.svetlik.be/register.php

best regards

Miro

Ricoche

• Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 06:02:23 AM »
I understand this is an old post, but I just wanted to make note that Miro appears to be a pretty busy guy who can take some additional time to correspond.  I registered my software without any issue and it took about a week if I remember correctly.  This didn't bother me at all, however for those who require a faster turnaround, you might need to be a bit patient.  This message is just to let everyone know that the software works as advertised and that Miro communicates exceptionally well once you're on his radar.  Enjoy!

Jim