Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 02:57:51 PM

Author Topic: Patch Editor  (Read 46740 times)

miro

• Administrator
  • Eternal Tinkerer
    • View Profile
    • smfw30.svetlik.be
Patch Editor
« on: October 17, 2010, 10:15:50 PM »
Hi guys,

you are probably wondering what happened to me to be posting so much :) But the answer is very simple, I've got sick (again  :-[) and been nailed to bed for half of a weekend. So tonight I got few hours just to lazy lay on the sofa and tend to all my hobbies :) (did some guitar playing first) and then made a draft for Patch Editor. So void my previous statement 'Patch Editor will be not available' and have a look on the basic display I have coded tonight ;)

If everything goes fine I shall have new release of SMFW30 with the patch editor really working by this Christmas.

cheers

Miro

Stereokromatik

• View Profile
Re: Patch Editor
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 02:03:43 PM »
The actualization is ready, Miro???

Regards... ( i have a registered version of sfmw30 )

miro

• Administrator
  • Eternal Tinkerer
    • View Profile
    • smfw30.svetlik.be
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 07:18:10 PM »
Sorry,

I am not yet done, though I made some nice progress. I have to perform still quite some testing. Nevertheless I will keep you all up to date. You can subscribe yourself for notification in this news section of the forum because I will be definitely posting about updates here when available.

cheers

Miro

Ricoche

• Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 04:43:11 AM »
Hi Miro!

Great to hear you are coming along on this.

Jim

miro

• Administrator
  • Eternal Tinkerer
    • View Profile
    • smfw30.svetlik.be
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 09:28:57 PM »
Hi Everybody,

Patch Editor is finished  8). There is for sure room for improvement in the next versions but for first stable version I am quite satisfied  ;). So now the features:

• hierarchical display of Patches with their tones and subtones
  • display of Patch parameters and position
  • Patch name editing
  • deleting of Patches
  • saving of Patches (Patch parameters and mapping only for the moment, so no wave data are being included)
  • loading of Patches with auto mapping of tones/subtones if they are present on the diskimage otherwise Tone Mapping dialog is displayed and you can replace it with another that is present on the diskimage

This is quite all for the first implementation. In any case I am able to finally put together the new release of SMFW30. I would still like to very much fix my online update program for SMFW30 but I dont want to invest too much time there.

best regards

Miro
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:30:44 PM by miro »

Ricoche

• Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 12:09:48 AM »
Great news Miro!  Well done!

Jim